9.14.2009

Barefoot Slushies

Well it has been a while since I have updated and some pretty exciting things have happened :) School has officially started and life has been SO BUSY!!! But James and I still thankfully find time to do random things....
Like our Friday night date night a couple weeks ago (August 28 actually). We were watching Indiana Jones and I had the sudden urge to go to Sonic. So we grabbed a whole freak load of quarters and got in the car. We decided finding shoes would be a waste of time, so we went barefoot :) For people who know me, I hate
wearing shoes anyway, so this is really not out of the ordinary.
We then came back and played Settlers of Catan card game which turns out to be pretty fun. And I feel pretty proud cuz it was my first time and James actually felt pretty threatened that he was going to be beat. What can I say, I guess I'm just good ;)
Here are some fun pictures :)
He looks so excited huh ? lol

Yay! SONIC!


They asked us to wait............it was pretty difficult.......

Yay for slushies! :)

My bare feet. James says I have stubby toes.

Playing Catan :)

We had a really fun night. I have really come to love our Friday night date nights. It's been an awesome time to just relax and just have fun. Anybody have any fun, creative, cheap ideas for us?

~Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment