2.06.2011

Time Flew

So last thing I wrote about was before Christmas and sadly I have not blogged since. 
James and I had a great holiday season and we feel so blessed for having such wonderful families that make the holidays so much fun! 
We spend Christmas day here in Tucson with my family. This was really quite a unique experience for James, especially since my family has such a specific way of doing things when it comes to Christmas. A few days following Christmas we took the fun drive up to Colorado to spend New Year's with James' family. We were both pretty under the weather the whole ride up and let's just say it was just short of a miracle that we made it there in one piece. Thank goodness for Mama and Papa Mertz and their cure all vitamins that had us better in no time. I will say, I am sorry to them for showing up at their home smelling like a car ride and looking like a train wreck and for having a tissue box as my companion for most of our time there. 
Here are some pictures of our Christmas season.
IMG_0129
IMG_0094IMG_0095IMG_0115IMG_0124IMG_0132IMG_0165IMG_0175IMG_0176IMG_0181IMG_0208IMG_0234IMG_0237
It is a very sad thing that I did not take more pictures….I will have to get some copies from my mom’s camera and I think James’ mom took some too so I will need some from her.
*Goal for 2011: take MUCH MORE pictures!*
And then all of a sudden it was the new year and it was time to come home from Colorado and go back to work. Getting back to work set my new year goals and all of that back a little bit sadly. And then it was time to go back to school for both James and myself. So then I was set back even more, and laundry piled even higher. 
Finally it is February and I feel like I can really start the new year. I have organized my home, planned out my school year, started my last semester at Pima Community College, and I am happy! I am not depressed, I am not sad, I am more patient, I can go a full week without getting discouraged, I am so ready for 2011. 
Within the next couple weeks I will be posting more about Christmas- I have some funny stories to share. Things like:
^The New Bu
^New Diggs
^$250 spare
^101/1001
Also, I will be updating my Personal Progress page because there are TONS of fun things that I have planned for that this year. And my recipe page because *Goal: Cook more for James- more specifically: *Cook two new meals a week*Cook two freezer meals every other weekend*
And there you have it. A quick blog update about how fast time flies. I look forward to sharing more because lemme tell ya, I have missed sharing my thoughts and writing things down: *Goal: Blog every week*Goal: Journal every Sunday*
With love
-ness

No comments:

Post a Comment